Dr. Curtis J. Schalit is an experienced cosmetic surgeon, serving patients in Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach, Titusville, Deltona, Port Orange and Ormond Beach, FL. As a member of Florida Oral & Facial Surgical Associates, Dr. Schalit is proud to offer his patients the highest degree of care and excellence, no matter what procedure they choose.
After earning his bachelor's degree and doctor of dental surgery from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, Dr. Schalit went on to complete a residency program at the University of North Carolina. He continued on in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery and facial cosmetic surgery, running his own Daytona Beach-based practice and acting as chief of the Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Halifax Hospital in Daytona Beach.
Dr. Schalit holds membership status in a variety of medical societies, including the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the Southeastern Society of Oral and Max Surgery. He is also a diplomat of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Schalit holds the following distinctions:
- Key Speaker - Facial Rejuvenation: New Techniques and Treatment Options, 89th Annual AAOMS meeting
- Key Speaker - Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery (ASPAN) American Society of Peri-Anesthesia Nurses National Meeting
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- “Angel of the Year" award for Outstanding Community Service presented by Millennium Women Foundation of Volusia County, 2006
- Cosmetic Surgeon for the Millennium Woman Foundation, providing a better life for single mothers in Volusia County
- Lead Investigator for Juvaderm research study
- Platinum Level for Botox; lead Botox distributor for the Daytona Beach area
- Yearly missionary work in the Dominican Republic, providing cleft lip and palate surgery to children and young adults
Dr. Schalit Practices Plastic Surgery Daytona Beach, Oral Surgery Daytona Beach, Skin Rejuvenation Daytona Beach
Before & After Pictures
Our office has opted not to display patient before and after photos on our website.You can view numerous before and after photos in the privacy of your consultation.
Please contact our office
to book your consultation and view the results of our procedures.